Is this list going to be entirely accruate? NO! As of turn 155 there are 261 players
and 2200 controlled units. So guess what? There are going to be nobles on this list that
shouldn't be. I know that, I do the best I can to prevent it from happening. But sometimes
feed back from other players is required. If you see a noble on my list that shouldn't be
there, please tell me. And if a noble makes this list, it doesn't automatically make him an
enemy. I am currently trying to go through and confirming if a noble is an enemy.
Musketeer Enemies - And you thought your brother-in-law was bad.
What makes an enemy? Well to beat the question "Why am I on your list? I never attacked you.",
here's a rundown on a few of the things I think make that category:
- 1) Attacking a Musketeer Noble
- 2) Attacking a Musketeer Garrison
- 3) Scrying a Musketeer Noble
- 4) Stacking with an enemy combat stack
- 5) Collecting resources in enemy lands
- 6) Entering known enemy structures such as a castle
- 7) Traveling concealed through Musketeer lands